26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
I don’t very much like this question. Hmmm. I don’t know. Maybe never be able to make new ones because childhood memories are worth holding on to.
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Being on the beach in South Carolina. I didn’t have a care in the world.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
When I stood up for myself (or a friend) when usually I would have just kept my mouth shut.
32. If not now, then when?
When the time is right.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Something like that. Some people I don’t have to be verbal with because I know what they are thinking or feeling.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
That’s a really good question, isn’t it? This is why I am not religious. Much of it is so hypocritical.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Sometimes, but a lot of times you could be fooled.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No. I like my job too much.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work that I enjoy doing.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
No, each day is different.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Family and close friends.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Nope. I value my life more than beauty and fame.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is just your existence. Truly living is what you decide to do with your existence.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When you get a gut feeling about something. Just do it.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
We are afraid of what we might lose in the process. People hate screwing up because they feel like losers when they do, so they try to avoid that.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Nothing really, I don’t think. I don’t mind judgment so I don’t really act according to that.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love a lot of things. I try to show it in different ways.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Maybe a couple of things I might remember.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Trying to make them for myself.