I was recently notified via comment that blogger Old Dog New Tits has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am psyched especially since this is my very first award for this blog ever.
I don’t think anyone can argue that my blog isn’t versatile. I wrote about topic of all kinds, from serious, to light, to controversial, to writing, to personal, inspirational, and everything in between. I have wondered on and off about whether or not I should narrow down the topics a little bit and make things a little bit more specific and focused, but I realized there’s no way I can do that since there is just too much I like to write about. This blog is a means for me of self expression for me, and there are many different facades to who I am, so one day I might post about something like domestic violence and the next day I might write about going shopping. That’s just me.
Now with this award, there comes a few requirements.
*Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
Each of these blogs are just awesome and you should check them out.
* Inform the bloggers of their nominations.
I will be doing so right after this post is published.
* Share 7 random things about yourself.
- I have taken the MBTI test and my results are either INTJ or INTP
- I have pretty bad eye sight. I started wearing glasses at age 7. My power is currently -8.50 in both eyes.
- When I was little I used to idolize Punky Brewster.
- I grew up on a small farm in the middle of corn fields. We had cows.
- I take naps almost daily.
- I can crack my knuckles, toes, back, and knee joints.
- I almost never wear regular clothes at home unless I am planning to go somewhere. As soon as I hit to door, the clothes come off and my pjs come on.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks again to Old Dog New Tits for the nomination, and thanks for reading!
* Add the Versatile Blog Award logo on your blog post.
Hoping everyone is having a great holiday!