Don’t you just love those awkward moments that you experience from time to time? We all have had them. Most of us have experienced at least some of the following ones, and these are my favorite.
1. Going to the bathroom and not having any toilet paper nor anyone one to lend any tissue.
2. For the women, when your bra unclasps in public for no apparent reason.
3. Parking on the wrong side of the gas station, then turning the car around to realize you are still on the wrong side.
4. When the toilet overflows in a home that’s not yours.
5. Sitting next to someone you find attractive while watching a sex scene in a movie.
6. Watching a sex scene from a movie with your parents.
7. Walking in on someone in the bathroom.
8. Going to grab the last item on the shelf, then someone else gets it before you.
9. Forgetting someone’s name.
10. Calling someone by the wrong name.
11. Surprise emails with explicit content, on a public computer with people around.
12. Going to pay and realize you forgot your money.
13. Getting caught staring at someone.
14. When both your debit and credit card are declined.
15. When you are talking trash about someone and they happen to be standing behind you.
16. When you see someone waving in your direction, and then you wave back, only to realize they were waving at the person behind you.
17. When you think someone is talking to you and you respond to them, only to find out they are talking on the phone.
18. When you’re eating and someone is trying to talk to you, and it takes forever for you to chew the rest of your food.
19. When you walk out of a store and can’t remember where you parked, so you go wandering around the parking lot until you see your car.
20. Seeing someone you knew from a long time ago and start referring to all the good ole days, and they don’t remember you at all.
21. Seeing someone at a distance that you know, you wave and say “Hey!” then as they come closer in your direction while giving you a confused look, you realize it’s not the person you thought it was.
22. When you call in “sick” to work and your boss catches you at the movies later that day.