The title says it all. And here we go.
1. Fight with your boyfriend or girlfriend publicly through statuses and comments. Every time you have an argument, post about it. Your more bored friends might be sitting there with a bowl of popcorn while hitting the refresh button for the first time or two, then they will start deleting you. But they are just haters that your life is a reality show.
2. Make vague statuses and get mad when someone asks you what’s going on. After all, they are prying into your personal life. “One of these days that bitch will get what she deserves.” But never reveal who it’s about.
3. Change your profile picture every couple of days, and make sure you are switching back and forth between the same two photos. Nothing says, “Hey I’m still here, see?!” than constant profile picture changes.
4. Change your relationship status every couple of weeks. The facebook world needs to be informed about your love life and who you are fake-married to.
5. Claim you are going to delete your facebook when you never actually do. When you are bored with life, write “I’m gonna delete this thing, I mean it this time!” Your fans are anxiously awaiting to see what you will do next.
6. Keep deactivating and reactivating your account or making new accounts repeatedly. People are confused by this. You know it and you love it. It makes you mysterious.
7. Post a ridiculous amount of lovey dovey posts about your boyfriend or girlfriend. You are in love, and you want to shove it in everyone’s faces. Just make sure you tag them in all those mushy love quotes. People love seeing a dozen of those in a row.
8. Post a selfie every day. You must keep your photos in everyone’s news feed daily. Besides, you might look a little bit different than you did yesterday and you want to show off your new hat.
9. Sync every one of your twitter, instagram, and pinterest posts to your facebook. Because our lives wouldn’t be complete without 60 updates from you every day about what is also going on with all your other accounts.
10. Constantly bait for sympathy. “Omg everyone listen about this terrible yet completely common thing that happened to me today. So upsetting. Now I want every single one of my friends to comment for support.”
11. Show off your baby. You know your baby is the cutest in the world, and it’s high time everyone else know it too. Post at least 10 photos of them crawling around on the floor every day.
12. Post poorly edited photos. Go crazy with the blur tool and the eye color changer. You are a photoshop pro, flaunt it!
How do people annoy you on facebook?