I needed an appropriate themed post for the New Year, so I decided to steal this survey from Clarissa’s Blog.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Fired a handgun for the first time
Appeared in a calendar
Signed an autograph
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I’ve never been big on resolutions. I didn’t make any last year and I probably won’t this year. I guess I make resolutions on a regular basis, so to make one for New Years just seems silly.
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
Not quite sure yet. No big plans at the moment.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I did not venture out of the US this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
More spending money and better opportunity to travel.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
No date in particular
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Winning Miss Indiana International
9. What was your biggest failure?
Haven’t yet landed a better job.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just a cold or two
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, bills, and food
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Waste time by being distracted
16. What was your favorite TV program?
America’s Next Top Model, although after the horrible All Star cycle, that might be dwindling.
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don’t really hate anyone. I have stronger dislike for certain people and qualities in humankind though.
18. What was the best book you read?
Sadly, I haven’t read any books this year. Well I guess that is one thing to do for 2012. Any suggestions?
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27 and I visited my mom down near Bloomington.
22. What kept you sane?
My boyfriend and my best friend.
23. Who did you miss?
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.
Everyone gets older, but not everyone grows up.
25. What does 2012 hold for me?
Preparing for Miss International and promoting my platform.
Hopefully getting a new job, lots of fun, and new opportunities.